安规网

 找回密码
 注册安规
安规论坛 | 仪器设备 | 求职招聘 | 国家标准 公告 | 教程 | 家电 | 灯具 | 环保 | ITAV 签到 充值 在线 打卡 设备 好友| 帖子| 空间| 日志| 相册
IP淋雨机 | 证书查询 | 规范下载 | 资质查询 招聘 | 考试 | 线缆 | 玩具 | 标准 | 综 合 红包 邮箱 打卡 工资 禁言 分享| 记录| 道具| 勋章| 任务
IP淋雨设备| 恒温恒湿箱| 拉力机| 医疗检测设备沙特Saber 埃及COI 中东GCC|CoC直接发证机构水平垂直燃烧机|灼热丝|针焰试验机|漏电起痕试验机
灯头量规|试验指|插头插座量规|灯具检测设备耐划痕试验机|可程式恒温恒湿试验箱 | 耦合器设备广东安规-原厂生产-满足标准-审核无忧
查看: 1749|回复: 4

[句型] 英语流行口语精选

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-11-2 22:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
广东安规检测
有限公司提供:
英语流行口语精选
  1.李明是个败家子。
  Li ming is the black sheep of his family.
  2.她是个天生爱哭的人。
  She's a natural crier.
  3.他真是个不知羞耻的家伙。
  He's really a law-down dirty shame.
  4.他可是个乐天派,整天无忧无虑的。
  He's good-time Charlie, feeling no worries and anxieties.
  5.论开车技术,不李和小王那真是不分上下。
  In the skills of driving, Xiao Li and Xiao Wang are neck and neck.
  6.他已绞尽了脑汁。
  He had racked his brain.
  7.他可是个有头脑的人。
  He's a brain.
  8.李明很能干。
  Li ming has a lot on the ball.
  9.你刚才提到的那个作家只不过是个有名无实的人。
  The man you've just mentioned is but a poor apology for a writer.
  10.他真的太没骨气了。
  He really has no guts.
  11.昙花一现
  A flash in the pan
  12.他对保险业务一窍不通。
  He doesn't know beans about insurance business at all.
  13.她很勇敢,但终因寡不敌众,被那帮人打晕过去。
  The girl was brave enough, but as being outnumbered,she was finally knocked into the middle of next week by the gang.
  14.他喜欢单枪匹马地去干。
  He always likes to play a lone hand.
  15.他一开始就出师不利。
  He got off on the wrong foot when he started doing it.
  16.你还嫩点儿。
  You're still wet behind the ears.
  17.她的饭量特别小。
  She eats like a bird.
  18.那个孩子的嘴特别硬。
  That boy never says uncle.
  19.我们队占上风。
  Our team gained the upper hand.
  20.你中圈套了。
  You rose to the bait.
  21.你骗不了我。
  I'm from Missouri.
  22.见机行事
  Play to the score.
  23.肯定有人唆使他去干那件事。
  There must be someone who had put him up to that.(正式:唆使=instigate)
  24.他不是不愿意帮助你,而是他心有余而力不足。
  It's not that he doesn't like to help, but that the spirit is willing.but the flesh is week.
  25.事到如今,我们也只好听其自然了。
  With things as such, we'll have to let things slide.
  26.这几天不知是什么事把我搞得心烦意乱的。
  I don't know what has set my nerves on edge these days.
  27.让过去的事过去吧,我们还是好朋友。
  Lit bygones be bygones. We are still friends.
  28.昨天晚上好险哪。 老板同一个女职员在办公室动手动脚的,差一点儿让他的妻子给撞上。
  The boss hasd narrow squeak last night in his office,his spooning with a girl clerk was almost found out by his wife.
  29.这场旱灾是百年不遇的。
  This draught occurs once in a blue moon.
  30.算了吧。
  I's call it quits.
  31.她的嘴很紧。
  She's tight-mouthed.
  32.别跟我瞎吹了,我又不是不了解你底细。
  No big talk with me. I have your number.
  33. 玲玲是她爷爷的掌上明珠。
  LIng Ling is the apple of her grandpa's eye.

  34.杰克体形匀称,个头儿适中,一双大眼睛炯炯有神 ,成了许多女孩子追求的目标。
  Jack, with a body well-proportioned, about the middling, a pair of intense big eyes, has become the traget of many pretty girls.
  35.从人口数量方面讲,印度仅次于中国。
  Talking about the size of population, India is next only to China.
  36.我可不愿意白吃白喝别人。
  I wouldn't freeload.
  37.对牛弹琴
  casting pearls before swine.
  38.我不知道。那只是我瞎猜的。
  I didn't know. I was only a shot in the dark.
  39.他们开车到外面兜风去了。
  They drove the car and went out for a spin.
  40.你为什么总拿别人开心?
  Why should you always like to rib others?
发表于 2010-11-3 08:23 | 显示全部楼层
1. Stop complaining! 别发牢骚!
2. You make me sick! 你真让我恶心!
3. What’s wrong with you? 你怎么回事?
4. You shouldn’t have done that! 你真不应该那样做!
5. You’re a jerk! 你是个废物/混球!
6. Don’t talk to me like that! 别那样和我说话!
7. Who do you think you are? 你以为你是谁?
8. What’s your problem? 你怎么回事啊?
9. I hate you! 我讨厌你!
10. I don’t want to see your face! 我不愿再见到你!
11. You’re crazy! 你疯了!
12. Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind? 你疯了吗?(美国人绝对常用!)
13. Don’t bother me. 别烦我。
14. Knock it off. 少来这一套。
15. Get out of my face. 从我面前消失!
16. Leave me alone. 走开。
17. Get lost.滚开!
18. Take a hike! 哪儿凉快哪儿歇着去吧。
19. You piss me off. 你气死我了。
20. It’s none of your business. 关屁事!
21. What’s the meaning of this? 这是什么意思?
22. How dare you! 你敢!
23. Cut it out. 省省吧。
24. You stupid jerk! 你这蠢猪!
25. You have a lot of nerve. 脸皮真厚。
26. I’m fed up. 我厌倦了。
27. I can’t take it anymore. 我受不了了!(李阳老师常用)
28. I’ve had enough of your garbage. 我听腻了你的废话。
29. Shut up! 闭嘴!
发表于 2010-11-3 08:44 | 显示全部楼层
You are a brain!~
发表于 2010-11-3 15:13 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for your share.
发表于 2010-12-6 09:35 | 显示全部楼层
i wish more good sentences from u, good share
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册安规

本版积分规则

关闭

安规网为您推荐上一条 /2 下一条

QQ|关于安规|小黑屋|安规QQ群|Archiver|手机版|安规网 ( 粤ICP13023453-10 )

GMT+8, 2024-12-19 11:20 , Processed in 0.079820 second(s), 21 queries .

Powered by Discuz! X3.4

© 2001-2023 Discuz! Team.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表